Kidney Cysts and Stones, a medical perspective
- To review the approach to renal cysts found on imaging
- To discuss the management of renal cysts and need for specialist referral
- To briefly review the management of polycystic kidney disease
- To discuss the different types of kidney stones and expected course
- To review lifestyle and medical options for recurrent kidney stone prevention
All sessions listed above will be facilitated by Dr. Claire Harris, New Nephrologist at VGH, speakers will be posted as confirmed.
We have changed platforms to use Zoom webinars. Zoom offers the option to use the program with downloading for those who have download restrictions.
Accreditation Note: You must be online for a minimum of 50% of the session to receive the credits. This e-learning module is available for credit/certificate of completion only within British Columbia.