BC Renal and the health authority renal programs are committed to supporting our patients and ensuring access to care as the situation evolves with COVID-19. Below please find important information about COVID-19 and chronic disease, as well as information related to clinical care for hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis and kidney care (non-dialysis) patients.
- COVID-19 Patient Update August 2020
- Important information for hemodialysis patients - flu and COVID-19
- Social Distancing for hemodialysis patients
- Important information for PD and home HD patients – flu and COVID-19
- Important information for kidney care clinic patients – flu and COVID-19