We invite all BC kidney care and transplant teams to present posters on local or regional research, education and patient care initiatives. All topics related to enhancing the quality of care for patients, including pre-dialysis, dialysis, and transplant are accepted.
Abstracts can be submitted in either of the following categories: Clinical Research and Quality Initiatives. A team of judges will review all posters during the conference and prizes will be awarded for the top two in each category, as well as for the Viewer's Choice.
- Clinical Research: To create new knowledge that can be generalized in other populations and settings.
- Quality Initiative: Existing knowledge to improve health care outcomes within a local health care institution or setting.
- Select what category you are submitting your abstract for
- Select if you would like your abstract to be considered for oral presentation (to be presented in the plenary room Thursday morning at the event)
- Fill in the text box with your abstract (description of poster)
- Enter the Title, Team Lead and Team Members
- Your abstract will be sent when you click on the submit button
- Should an abstract be selected for oral presentation, the presentation must not make reference or comparison to companies or products for the purpose of marketing.
- Full disclosure of corporate employment or funding sources is required.
- Abstract to be considered for oral presentation must be submitted by April 15th. The top 2 or 3 posters will get to give an oral presentation on Thursday morning October 3rd in the plenary session!
- Leads will be notified via email by May 1, 2019 if their submissions were successful for oral presentation.
- Abstracts to be submitted for e-poster presentations must be received no later then August 20, 2019.
- All abstracts for e-posters will be accepted unless otherwise notified.
All posters will be posted to the BCKD and BCR websites following the event unless otherwise specified