The focus of this session for interested Kidney Care Clinic patients, families, friends and potential living donors will be:
- Transplant as a Treatment Option
- Finding a Living Donor
- Becoming a Kidney Donor
Presenters will include:
- a registered nurse with the Kidney Recipient Pre-Transplant Program
- a transplant recipient who received a kidney from a living kidney donor
- a registered nurse with the Living Kidney Donor Program
- a transplant social worker
- a living kidney donor
To attend in person at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver where the presentations will be based, please call 604-806-8970 to register.
Kidney Care Clinics in each regional health authority will be hosting a room at the clinic or nearby facility where you can attend in person and take part via video conference. Please call your local Kidney Care Clinic for details and to register. Clinic phone numbers are listed here.
If you plan to join by phone, you can dial in on the day without registering. If you plan to join via your computer, please see the info sheet for how to register online.