Mission, Vision and Core Values
Integrating knowledge and practice for better kidney health.OUR VISION
An innovative, integrated health system resulting in outstanding care for patients living with kidney disease.
Our values provide a focus for how we approach our work and the work of the BC renal network. They collectively inspire behavior that creates a dynamic, engaged, results-oriented organization.
- Patients: We are passionate about and dedicated to improving the lives of those with kidney disease. Our success is measured through patients’ access to care, health outcomes and quality of life.
- Partnerships: We value and actively support partnerships with a range of institutions and organizations.
- Knowledge: Our work – be it clinical, financial or administrative – is informed by the best available knowledge, research and evidence.
- Solution: BCPRA is a nimble, streamlined network that works collaboratively to develop innovative solutions for clinical and systemic challenges and barriers.
- Flexibility: BCPRA strives to create a flexible, supportive and positive environment that fosters commitment and a sense of meaningful contribution.